Hi I'm Kitty: a 20-something year old female, into anime, photography, video games, cats and anything remotely cute.
Resident Pokémon addict of The Reckoners, a gaming clan that got its start in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
Driver of a Honda Civic. Lover of tea and mochi.
Chuu is part of my cosplay for Armageddon this year.
He has velcro pads under him that hook into your clothes to keep him attached to your shoulder.
He also has a motion sensor in him that makes him “talk”
… There is a problem with his talking though and that is he doesn’t need to have been moved to do it….
This has caused fun for thehappytranny and I’m guessing the rest of his co-workers because from what he’s said, whenever he’d go out into the stock room at his work, Chuu would start talking!
Thankfully, I’ve figured out to turn him off, so I’m not going to be waking up in the middle of the night to “Pika pika!” :P
Free! x Pokemon (Click the images for larger size).
Story of Haruka and Feebas
Haruka met Feebas when he was young. He finally evolved when Haru is Grade 12, but he was too big to stay at home. In the end, Haru decided to let him live in the sea. Milotic was very sad that he can’t stay with Haru and take a bath with him life before. So Haru stopped by sea everyday to see him.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via adrians)